Welcome to Broadneck Girls Lacrosse 2014!
Spring is coming!! Registration for the 2014 season will open in early January.
For answers to many FAQ'S regarding the girls lacrosse program please...( click here )
- Registering a player: Log in to your family account to register or create an account if you are new to our program.
- Volunteering as a Coach: If you are interested in coaching, log back in using the same ID and Passcode but select "Coach" as your role in the drop down menu. Complete the Profile Editor by clicking on the tab on the left and be sure to check BOTH boxes to indicate that you are interested in coaching Girls Lacrosse for Spring 2013 and what level (sticklette, pee wee, middie or junior). Include any other pertinent information in the space provided.
Please check back for important information that will be posted on the calendar to the right.
Please consider volunteering for one of our Coordinator positions in 2014:
- Commissioner: Melissa Quigley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Assistant Commissioner: Katy Kelley
- Sticklette Age Group Coordinator: OPEN
- Pee Wee Age Group Coordinator: OPEN
- Middie Age Group Coordinator: OPEN
- Junior Age Group Coordinator: OPEN
- Uniform Managers: OPEN
- Equipment Manager: Sean Gownley
- Field Coordinator: Keith Bigelow
|Sticklettes Grades K-2 $85.00Pee-Wees Grades 3-4 $125.00Middies Grades 5-6 $125.00Juniors Grades 7-8 $135.00High School Grades 9-12 (click here for GLAAAC) |