Welcome to Broadneck Girls Lacrosse 2015!
Registration will be in early January 2015 and will last 4 weeks.
- Please read the FAQ's for all girls lacrosse league information, including evaluations, team placements and rules by clicking this link...( FAQ ) **Updated January 2014*
- Sticklette Teams (K-2nd grade) will follow a new format for 2014, please read the FAQ's for more information
- Registering a player: Log in to your family account to register or create an account if you are new to our program. Please check to make sure your email address is current so we can contact you throughout the season.
- Volunteering as a Head Coach or Assistant Coach: If you are interested in coaching, log back in using the same ID and Passcode but select "Coach" as your role in the drop down menu. Complete the Profile Editor by clicking on the tab on the left and be sure to check BOTH boxes to indicate that you are interested in coaching Girls Lacrosse for Spring 2014 and what level (sticklette, pee wee, middie or junior). Include any other pertinent information in the space provided. All interested coaches must register and will be contacted at the end of the registration period.
- Commissioner: Melissa Quigley (email@example.com)
- Assistant Commissioner: Katy Kelley
- Sticklette Coordinator :
- Pee Wee Coordinator:
- Middie Coordinator:
- Junior Coordinator:
- Uniform Managers: Jennifer Peacock
- Equipment Manager: Sean Gownley
- Field Coordinator: Keith Bigelow
|Sticklettes Grades K-2 $85.00Pee-Wees Grades 3-4 $125.00Middies Grades 5-6 $125.00Juniors Grades 7-8 $135.00High School Grades 9-12 (click here for GLAAAC) |