Welcome to Broadneck Girls Lacrosse 2014!
May 31st 3-11pm at the Broadneck Elks Club
Pre-sale Tickets are $75/couple or $40/individual
At the door Tickets are $80/couple or $50/individual
Children are welcome and are FREE
Please email me or contact your player's coach for tickets!
Please remember all donations for the silent auction baskets are due by Monday, May 12th to your coach
- If you are interested in BAYS apparel please contact the commissioner at the email below.
- Please read the FAQ's for all girls lacrosse league information, including evaluations, team placements and rules by clicking this link...( FAQ ) **Updated January 2014*
- Sticklette Teams (K-2nd grade) will follow a new format for 2014, please read the FAQ's for more information
- Registering a player: Log in to your family account to register or create an account if you are new to our program. Please check to make sure your email address is current so we can contact you throughout the season.
- Volunteering as a Head Coach or Assistant Coach: If you are interested in coaching, log back in using the same ID and Passcode but select "Coach" as your role in the drop down menu. Complete the Profile Editor by clicking on the tab on the left and be sure to check BOTH boxes to indicate that you are interested in coaching Girls Lacrosse for Spring 2014 and what level (sticklette, pee wee, middie or junior). Include any other pertinent information in the space provided. All interested coaches must register and will be contacted at the end of the registration period.
- Commissioner: Melissa Quigley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Assistant Commissioner: Katy Kelley
- Sticklette Coordinator : Jennifer Trout
- Pee Wee Coordinator: Jennifer Baldwin
- Middie Coordinator: Leanne Shuck/Bean Dupcak
- Junior Coordinator: Paul & Kim Della
- Uniform Managers: Jennifer Peacock
- Equipment Manager: Sean Gownley
- Field Coordinator: Keith Bigelow
|Sticklettes Grades K-2 $85.00Pee-Wees Grades 3-4 $125.00Middies Grades 5-6 $125.00Juniors Grades 7-8 $135.00High School Grades 9-12 (click here for GLAAAC) |